FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2012
Kidnapping, Wrongful Detention and Extortion are some of the fastest growing crimes in developing countries (including Puerto Rico), with about 15,000 to 20,000 incidents reported in the world each year by media. Our professional team can bring Crisis Consulting, Crisis Management and Crisis Response, as part of the services covered by the policy. This is a very sensitive policy and necessary to ensure the safety of our loved ones who have family ties with top corporate executive, or when. Our experience has shown that this type of policy is purchased in a private and confidential with a specialist (not your regular broker) who can provide the kind of coverage that respond to a catastrophic loss of the family member.
Although these policies have comprehensive coverage, some of the awards are:
* Kidnap and Ransom / Extortion
1 - Kidnapping or alleged kidnapping
2 - Extortion Bodily Injury
3 - Property Damage Estortion
* Wrongful Detention
1 - Abduction of any aircraft, vessel or motor vehicle Waterbone on which an Insured Person is traveling.
Cover losses. The company will indemnify the Insured for the following losses. Each covered loss is subject to a separate limit of liability and the total period of policies:
A. RansomExtortion Monies
- The money paid to kidnappers or extortionists.
B. Delivery transit
- Compensation for loss due to destruction, dissappearance, confiscation or misappropriation of monies Ransom while being delivered.
- All reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the insured as a result of an Insured Event, including but not limited to:
° Interest costs of loans
° Increased security costs
° Salary of replacement employee
° Medicalservices and hospitalazation costs
° Reward to an informant
° Personal financial loss
° Job Retraining costs
° Rest and rehabilitation expenses
D. Consultant Costs
- The Company has engaged the services of the most qualified consultants to respond to incidents of kidnapping, extortion, illegal detention and abduction:
* NYA International www.NYAInternational.com (Security Consultants)
* Edelmans www.Edelman.com (Relations Consultant)
- Reasonable fees and NYA International and Edelman are paid directly by the insurance company. The Insured is not responsible for the fees and expenses of consultants.
E. Judgments, Settlements and defense costs
- Defense costs, judgments and settlements (with the consent of the Company) incurred as a result of any claim or action brought by or on behalf of an Insured Person (s) or their heirs, property, or legal representatives an insured person (s) against as a result of a kidnapping, extortion, detention or Wrongfull.
F. Death or Dismemberment
- Death or dismemberment suffered by the insured person and any insured person involved in the handling or negotiation of kidnapping, Wrongfull, extortion, kidnapping or incident.
If you intend to be insured may contact Ricardo J Gonzalez at 787-632-9994 or firstname.lastname@example.org CISR. To give you and indication of the premium you will have to provide only the following information:
- Your Name or Company Name
- Commercial Activity
- Limit you are interested
- Approx. Financial statement or annual gross income
- Number of people covered
- City and country of residence
- Travel Places
- Events that occurred
The source of information was Chartis Insurance Co. of PR with the data provided, moreover, NYA International and Edelman.
Posted 1:56 PM
Tags: kidnappind, crisis, kidnap, extortion, hijacking, detention, crimes, crisis consulting, crisis management, crisis response, kidnapping insurance, extortion insurance, crisis insurance, kidnappers, extortionists, insurance pr, pr, puerto rico, death, dismemberment, seguros, seguro de secuestro, seguro de extorcion, extorsion, amenaza,
Michael Robert Brown said...
Thats good, your blog is cool, i like it. Thanks for the efforts my friend.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 2012 8:30 PM
Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)
All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.